Residential Carbon Monoxide Detector | Forest Security
Residential Carbon Monoxide Detector

Carbon monoxide is a silent killer that is undetectable to us through smell, taste or sight. A Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector from Forest Security is your solution for safeguarding your home against this hazardous gas. The detector is powered by a lithium battery allowing it to work wirelessly. This feature provides flexibility to the user to place it where ever they want in a home and not have to be constrained by AC outlets or hardwiring.

Upon detection of carbon monoxide this detector will emit an 85 decibel alarm and communicate the event to the Control Panel. The carbon monoxide detector will also send tamper and battery condition messages to the panel.

Carbon Monoxide…the Silent Killer Carbon monoxide is created when fossil fuels do not burn completely. Improperly maintained heating and cooking equipment are possible sources of carbon monoxide in the home. Vehicles running in an attached garage can also produce dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.

The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide Carbon monoxide replaces oxygen in the bloodstream. As more and more carbon monoxide accumulates in the blood, suffocation occurs. Mild CO poisoning often appears like the flu, but more serious poisoning can lead to difficulty breathing and even death. Victims exposed to high levels of CO can become seriously ill or die in less than 15 minutes.

Carbon monoxide is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America. Yet, many people do not know they are suffering from CO poisoning until it’s too late.

Forest’s professionally installed wireless detectors are connected to your Forest Security system and are monitored 24/7 which provides you with an unmatched level of protection. Don’t risk your family’s safety with non-monitored CO detectors!


    Business or Residential?


    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA. Google's Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Forest Security
    Call Now Button